Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMY GOES WITH MARCO & NICK

Amy follows Marco & Nick upstairs. When they go into the living room, Jenn’s body is gone.

Amy: (pointing) She was right here!
Marco: Sure she was.
Amy: Fuck you!

Nick goes to the stairs, leading to the bedrooms and looks up.

Nick: Yo Lenny, you up there? Rich! Dax!

Nick goes upstairs.

Amy: Where’s your phone?
Marco: Why?
Amy: I’m calling the police.
Marco: Come on.
Amy: Give me your fucking phone!
Marco: All right, all right, just relax.

Marco fishes out his phone from his pocket and hands it over. Amy quickly dials 911.

911: 911, what is your emergency?
Amy: My friend’s been killed, please help.
911: Okay ma’am, please stay calm. Where are you?
Amy: Uh, Oakdale… (to Marco) What’s the address here?

Marco stares at her, saying nothing.

Amy: Come on!
Marco: (sighs) 248 Pallatine.
Amy: (to 911) 248 Pallatine.
911: Okay, I’m sending an officer over right away. Now, who am I talking to?
Amy: Amy. Amy White.
911: Amy, can you tell me what happened?
Amy: I don’t know, I’m at a party and someone killed my friend!
911: Is that person still there?
Amy: I don’t know.
911: Amy, I’m going to ask you to leave the house, can you do that?
Amy: Yes. (to Marco) She says we should leave.

Marco opens the door to the basement.

Marco: Yo girls! We’re leaving.

Marco heads to the front door, and the KILLER jumps out from the side hallway and stabs Marco in the chest. He falls back against the wall and slides down it, coming to rest in a pool of his own blood. Amy screams. She can hear Diana & Lizzie coming up the stairs and there is a door to her right, as well.