Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMY SAYS YES TO GOING UPSTAIRS

Amy and Lenny go upstairs and enter one of the free bedrooms. Rich comes out of an adjacent bedroom as Lenny is going in and they exchange a fist bump. Amy sits on the bed, and smiles.

Amy: I saw that.
Lenny: Oh?
Amy: Was this part of some master plan?
Lenny: Hardly. But I'd be lying if this wasn't a best case scenario.

Lenny sits down next to her.

Amy: Oh really? (chuckling) This isn't a regular Saturday night for you?
Lenny: Again, hardly. Trust me, my evenings are usually far less stimulating.
Amy: (laughing) You're adorable.
Lenny: I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Amy: It's good, Lenny. Come 'ere.

They begin to kiss, and soon they are pretty hot and heavy. The clothes have just started coming off, when the power goes out.

Amy: Whoa, was that you?
Lenny: No, sorry.
Amy: The power must've gone out, the music's stopped.
Lenny: So, what do we need lights for?

Lenny starts kissing her neck.