Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMY GOES RIGHT

Amy runs to the lake. She sees a police car parked by the entrance to the pier. She starts screaming as she approaches it and the officer gets out startled.

Amy: Please help me!
Officer: What’s wrong, miss?
Amy: They’re dead! They’re all dead!
Officer: Calm down. Tell me what happened.  

The officer notices the blood on her clothes.

Officer: Are you hurt?
Amy: No, my friend Jenn (crying) She’s dead.
Officer: I’m going to call an ambulance, but you need to tell me where your friend is.
Amy: I don’t know the address… I think it was Pallatine.

The office gets on his radio.

Officer: Dispatch, this is Car 13. I’m going to need an ambulance to the Lakeside pier for a 217 and a couple of cars to check out a possible 187 on Pallatine Dr, address unconfirmed.
Dispatch: Ten-four. Assistance is en route to both locations.
Officer: (to Amy) Everything is going to be fine, miss. What’s your name?
Amy: Amy. Amy White.
Officer: Okay, Amy. The ambulance will be here shortly.

Soon, the paramedics arrive and take Amy away to safety.