Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMY STAYS WITH RICH & JANEY

Amy: No, I think I'll stay up here.
Lenny: All right, I'll be back in a sec.

Lenny leaves.

Janey: (to Amy) So, you and Lenny?
Amy: Looks that way.
Janey: Wow.
Rich: What's the big deal?
Janey: Nothing.
Rich: Well, I'm happy for him.
Janey: Of course you would be. You've done your good deed for the day.
Rich: What's that supposed to mean?
Janey: (sighs) Nothing.
Rich: I really don't know why you have to get like this every time I bring him out, he's never done anything to you.
Janey: I can't help if he creeps me out.
Rich: Why? He's perfectly normal.
Janey: Normal. He'd never see the sun, if you didn't drag him out of his parent's basement every once and a while.
Rich: Janey, come on.
Amy: Yeah, it's fine. He's actually kind of sweet.
Janey: (scoffing) Whatever, look, I'm just surprised to see you together is all.
Amy: Oh, please. Maybe you should –

The lights come back on suddenly.

Rich: See! Lenny sorted it out. Let's get back to the party!  

Rich grabs Janey up in his arms and carries her downstairs. She squeals with pleasure, as Amy hears him bound down the stairs with her.