Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMY STICKS WITH LIZZIE

Amy follows Lizzie to the washroom. She goes inside and looks back at Amy.

Lizzie: Okay, you’re not coming in.
Amy: I know, just keep talking to me.
Lizzie: (sighs) Fine.

She shuts the door and Amy leans against the wall next to it.

Amy: Nick seems nice, how long have you guys been dating?
Lizzie: Only a few weeks, but things are going okay. I'm hoping Marco and Diana click, cuz that'd be cool.
Amy: How long have you guys been friends?
Lizzie: Feels like forever (laughs), I think we met first year of high school.
Amy: Oh wow. I wish I still talked to some friends from high school.
Lizzie: What don't you?
Amy: Oh you know, people go their separate ways, move away and stuff.
Lizzie: There's always Facebook if you want to keep in touch.
Amy: Ugh, Facebook. I can't go anywhere without somebody mentioning that.
Lizzie: Hey, you said you wished you still talked to people from high school, I'm just tellin’ you the best way to find 'em.
Amy: I guess.
Lizzie: Where do you know Jenn from?
Amy: Oh, we met in college.
Lizzie: Well, you guys seem pretty tight, screw the girls from high school.
Amy: (chuckling) Yeah.  Jenn's the best. Though I don't know where she's got off to.
Lizzie: Didn't I see her with Dax?
Amy: Yeah. They went outside, but I haven't seen her since.
Lizzie: Well, knowing Dax they are probably upstairs now.
Amy: Greaaat.

Diana comes upstairs and goes into the living room, as Amy hears Lizzie flushing the toilet. Lizzie is rejoining Amy in the hallway, when they hear Diana scream. Amy & Lizzie both turn to see her running toward them.

Diana: Duncan’s dead!
Lizzie: What?
Diana: Call the police!
Amy: Fuck it, let’s just go!

Amy begins to fumble with the locks on the front door. Diana is almost to them, when a man dressed in black, wearing a cheap Halloween mask jumps out of an adjacent hallway and grabs Diana by the throat. Lizzie screams. Amy gets the door open and looks back. She sees the KILLER has Diana lifted high against the wall and she is beating on his massive frame helplessly with her fists.