Saturday, October 9, 2010

AMY SAYS THEY SHOULD GO

Amy: Yeah, okay, let's hit Montfort's.
Jenn: Sounds good to me.  
Amy: You call the cab, my phone's dead.
Jenn: Okay.

Jenn calls for a taxi.

Amy: I'm just gonna go say bye to everyone.
Jenn: Okay.

Amy goes downstairs, where Nick, Marco, Lizzie & Diana look like they are having a grand old time.

Nick: Hey there.
Amy: I'm taking off, so you guys have a good night.
Marco: Oh no, we were just going to invite you join our game of strip poker.
Amy: (laughing) I'm good, thanks. Have any of you seen Dax?
Nick: No, sorry.
Amy: Ok, well, see you all later.
Marco: Night. (to Nick) Okay, shuffle up and deal, man.
Nick: Okay, okay.

Amy goes back upstairs and then over to the stairs leading to the top floor.

Amy: Dax? You up there?

There is no response. She goes up the stairs and knocks on a random door.

Amy: Dax?

The door is not closed and opens slightly at her touch.