Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMY GOES FOR THE PHONE

Amy clambers for the phone, as the KILLER scrambles up the stairs toward her. Amy picks up the phone and turns to run, but the KILLER grabs her ankle. She falls over Janey's dead body. The KILLER is almost on her, but Amy kicks him in the face and gets to her feet.  

She runs into one of the bedrooms and locks the door. The KILLER is immediately at the door and it shivers under his weight. It won't hold for long. Amy puts the phone to her ear and hears a voice on the other end.

911: 911, what is your emergency?
Amy: Help! Someone's trying to kill me!
911: Okay, ma'am, what's your name?
Amy: What? Amy! Please, just hurry!
911: Ok, Amy, I need you to calm down and tell me where you are.
Amy: Oakdale. I think Pallatine is the street.
911: What's the address, Amy?
Amy: I don't know it. Please he's coming in!
911: I'm sending a patrol car right now, Amy.
Amy: Oh my God, he's coming in!

The door is bulging in its frame, only a few more shoves will bring it down. Amy looks at the window, but it's the second floor.